Thursday 16 August 2012

Male & Female uses same word for different meaning



Following are used by male and female but for different meaning.


NOTHING FORGET IT

Female: You better figure out what you did wrong

Male: Just quit talking about it


ARE YOU TIRED?

Female: Please don’t go to sleep. I love talking to you

Male: Genuinely curious as to whether or not you are sleepy


I’M OKAY

Female: Hold me tight, I need a shoulder to cry on

Male: There’s seriously not a damn thing wrong with me


I’M COLD

Female: Get a blanket and cuddle with me

Male: I’m pretty cold. I should probably get a blanket or some shit



LEAVE ME ALONE

Female: Please don’t go

Male: Get out of my f*cking face



I LOVE YOU

Female: Tell me you do more

Male: I love you. Just that. I don’t expect a stupid f*cking response

No comments:

Post a Comment